Individual Cheesy Tuna Pasta Bakes
Treat the woman in your life with these easy to prepare tuna pasta bakes that when served individually, look professional with minimal fuss.
- Recipe serves8
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 400 ml Cold low fat milk
- 500 ml Warm water
- 1 box KNORR Mince Mate Three Cheeses
- 2 Tins shredded tuna in water, drained
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 15 ml oil
- 50 g Black olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 100 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Red pepper, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil in a pot and lightly fry onion and red pepper until soft.
- Add the two tins of drained tuna and fry for a further two minutes.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix from the box of KNORR Three Cheeses Mince Mate together with the water, milk, and uncooked pasta (contained within the box of KNORR Three Cheeses Mince Mate).
- Mix then bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer uncovered on low heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked.
- Stir through the chopped olives then spoon in to individual ramekins - makes 8 ramekins.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese and place in the oven and allow to bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with salad and fresh bread rolls.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook