Honey and Lemon Marinated Chicken
The combination of smoky paprika and sweet honey penetrates the flesh of the chicken - works wonderfully for a spring braai!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- For the marinade:
- 1 Spatchcocked chicken or 8 assorted chicken pieces
- 30 ml honey
- 15 ml Robertsons Italian Herbs
- 15 ml Robertsons Paprika
- 3 Cloves crushed garlic
- 75 ml Lemon juice
- 75 ml Olive oil
- 100 ml boiling water
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients for the marinade until well combined.
- Place chicken into a shallow roasting tray and pour the marinade over.
- Allow chicken to marinate for 30 - 60 minutes in the fridge then place on the braai until cooked through, basting frequently with the marinade.
- Serve with a fresh seasonal salad .
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook