Hearty Chicken, Sweet Potato and Herb Casserole
Enjoy this hearty, herby chicken casserole that is filled with flavour!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 800 g Chicken thighs, skin d
- 2.5 ml Fresh crushed garlic
- 2.5 ml Crushed ginger
- 2 Medium leeks, sliced
- 400 g Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 30 ml Tin tomato paste
- 10 ml Robertsons Italian Herbs
- 400 ml Water
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- 30 ml Corn flour
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and brown the chicken thighs, in batches if necessary.
- Add the garlic, ginger, leeks and sweet potatoes to the pan and allow to fry for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste and Italian herbs then add the water and KNORR Chicken Stock Pot.
- Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and allow to simmer for about 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Mix the corn flour with a little water to make paste and add to the pan, allow to simmer for 2 minutes to thicken.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook