Delicious Oven-Baked Fish and Chips
A family favourite - and this version will be a hit with Dad
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 100 g Stork margarine
- 1 tsp Lemon rind
- 8 Fish fillets (e.g.Hake or Dorado) skinned and deboned
- 1 KNORR Chicken and Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- Olive oil for dressing
- 4 to 6 Potatoes
- 1 tsp Robertsons Origanum
- 3 tsps Robertsons Paprika
- 2 tsps lemon juice
- Mix together the margarine, origanum, lemon rind, lemon juice, paprika and half the contents of the KNORR Chicken & Mushroom Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet.
- Rub over the fish and place on a greased baking tray.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges.
- Arrange on a greased baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the remaining sachet contents.
- In a preheated 180°C oven bake for 30-40 minutes until cooked, adding the fish to the oven 10 minutes after the wedges.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook