Goats Cheese and Coriander Falafels
These bite-sized morsels are an absolute treat with a glass of white wine!
- Recipe serves10
- Preparation time40 minutes
- Cooking time5 minutes
- 125 ml Polenta
- Robertsons Black Pepper
- ½ Juice of lemon
- ½ Bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 KNORR Creamy Cheese Veggie Bake
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tin Chickpeas, drained
- 100 g Plain goat's cheese
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- Oil, for frying
- Place goats cheese, chickpeas, garlic, KNORR Creamy Cheese Veggie Bake, coriander and lemon juice into a deep bowl.
- Using a stick blender pulse until the chickpeas start to break down and the mixture forms a coarse paste.
- Season with some Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Mould the mixture into little patties and leave the mixture in the fridge to firm up for about 15 minutes.
- Take falaffels out of the fridge and dip into the polenta, then into the beaten egg and again into the polenta.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and gently fry the falaffels until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel and serve with lemon wedges and Greek yoghurt.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook