Glazed Gammon Studded with Cloves
Everyone loves a sweet and sticky gammon, whether it is Christmas time or not!
- Recipe serves6-8
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 1 Large boiled gammon
- Robertsons Whole Cloves
- 3 Sachets KNORR Monkeygland Sauce
- 1 ½ cup Mrs Balls Hot Chutney
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the gammon into an oven proof tray.
- Remove the skin from the boiled gammon leaving the fat intact.
- Using a small, sharp knife score the fat of the gammon to create a diamond shaped appearance on the surface of the fat.
- In a jug mix together the dry contents of the sachets of KNORR Monkeygland Sauce with the Mrs Balls Hot Chutney until smooth to form a sticky glaze.
- Stud the gammon in the middle of each diamond shape with one whole clove.
- Pour the glaze over the gammon and spread it over using a basting brush or spoon, reserve at least ⅓ of the glaze for basting during cooking.
- Bake in a preheated oven and continue to baste intermittently until the basting is golden brown and fat of the gammon is crispy.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook