Garlic and Herb Crumbed Calamari
Be sure to make plenty because this calamari may not even make it to the table!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time5 minutes
- 400 g Calamari rings
- 90 ml Cake flour
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp Oil, for frying
- 1 Cup Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan or pot.
- In a bowl mix together the cake flour and Knorr Fresh Ideas Garlic & Herb Potato Bake.
- Dip calamari rings into the egg first and then into the flour mixture.
- Lightly fry the calamari until the crumbing is lightly golden brown.
- Remove calamari from oil and allow to drain on paper towel.
- Serve as a party snack with lemon wedges and a small bowl of sweet chilli sauce for dipping.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook