Creamy Chicken Fillet with Paprika and Tomato
When you combine paprika with the chicken in this classic recipe, it creates a delicious depth of flavour!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 15 ml Cooking oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 Red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 5 ml Robertsons Paprika
- 400 g chicken fillet, cut into strips
- 500 ml low fat milk
- 1 sachet KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onion and red pepper until soft.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and fry until the tomatoes have broken up and are becoming pasty.
- Add the paprika and fry for 1 minute to release the aroma and flavour, stirring continuously.
- Add the chicken fillet and cook well.
- Add the milk to the pan and stir in the contents of the sachet of KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce.
- Allow to simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally until the chicken is tender.
- Serve with rice or steamed baby potatoes and broccoli.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook