Cooked-in-a-Bag Paella with Chicken and Peas
Looking for tasty dinner ideas? Inspired by Spanish flavours, this recipe is easy to prepare by using the Knorr Cook-in-Bag.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 6 Chicken thighs
- 250 ml Basmati rice
- 5 Sundried tomatoes in oil, roughly chopped
- 1 Cup frozen peas
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag Spicy Roast Chicken
- 125 ml White wine
- 375 ml water
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place chicken thighs into the roasting bag with the basmati rice, sundried tomatoes, frozen peas, white wine and water. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into the chicken on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring pieces are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish with any sauce that is in the bag.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook