Chorizo, Lentils and Baby Spinach on Pasta Rice
Give this creative recipe for spicy sautéed chorizo, cooked with tomatoes and lentils, served on pasta rice a try! You won’t regret it.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 15 ml Sunflower oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Clove crushed garlic
- 250 g Chorizo sausage, sliced
- 50 g Tomato paste
- 1 Tin chopped, peeled tomatoes
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- 250 ml Water
- 1 Tin lentils, drained
- 100 g Baby spinach leaves, cleaned
- 250 ml Pasta rice, boiled and drained
- Heat oil in a pot and gently sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is soft.
- Add the sliced chorizo and fry until the chorizo slices have good colour on both sides.
- Stir in the tomato paste, tinned tomatoes, KNORR Chicken Stock Pot, water and drained lentils.
- Allow to simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the baby spinach leaves and allow to wilt in the sauce then season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve on cooked pasta rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook