Chicken, Tomato and Olive Bake
If you feel like treating yourself to a taste of the Mediterranean, why not try this simple yet delicious chicken recipe?
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 90 ml hot water
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- 45 ml Olive oil
- 1 Punnet cherry tomatoes
- 4 Chicken breast fillets
- 8 Slices bacon
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 80 ml Fresh basil leaves
- 50 g Pitted black olives
- 800 g Potatoes, peeled and quartered
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place potatoes into a roasting pan and drizzle with 30 ml olive oil.
- Toss well then roast in the oven for 30 minutes or until lightly golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile wrap two pieces of bacon around each chicken breast.
- When potatoes are ready place the wrapped chicken breast on top of the potatoes and scatter with cherry tomatoes and olives.
- In a jug combine the remaining olive oil, KNORR Chicken Stock Pot, lemon juice and hot water.
- Pour this over the chicken and roast for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and golden.
- Serve sprinkled with basil leaves.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook