Cheesy Macaroni Bake with Smoked Chicken and Peas
This pasta dish is quick to prepare and a great way in which to get the kids to eat their peas! A creative recipe that everyone will enjoy.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 350 g Macaroni
- 1 sachet KNORR Three Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 250 ml boiling water
- 250 g frozen peas
- 250 g Smoked chicken breast, sliced
- 2 Egg yolks
- 5 ml Paprika
- cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Boil macaroni in salted water until al dente then drain and return to the pot .
- Empty contents of sachet of KNORR Three Cheese Pasta Sauce into a jug and add the boiling water. Stir with a fork for 1 minute then mix the sauce into the cooked macaroni.
- Add the frozen peas, smoked chicken, egg yolks and paprika and mix well to combine.
- Transfer to an oven proof casserole dish, top with desired amount of grated cheddar cheese and place in the oven.
- Allow to bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling and crispy on top and serve!
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook