Cheese Biscuits with Black Pepper and Chives
Impress guests with these scrumptious Cheese Biscuits with Black Pepper and Chives. They are easy to make and are endlessly tasty.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time50 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 250 g Cake flour
- 1 KNORR Black Pepper Sauce
- 55 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 15 ml Fresh chives, finely chopped
- 125 ml Olive oil
- 1 Egg yolk
- 80 ml Water
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- In a bowl mix together the cake flour, KNORR Black Pepper Sauce, cheddar cheese and chives.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the oil, egg yolk and water.
- Add the oil mixture to the flour mixture and stir until well combined.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth.
- Divide the dough into two portions, wrap in plastic wrap and allow to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface until about 5 mm thick then and cut out biscuits using a 5 cm round cutter.
- Place biscuits on a greased baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from baking tray, allow to cool completely then serve on a cheese board with an assortment of cheeses and dried fruits.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook