Barbeque Chicken Wings with Corn on the Cob
Easy dinner recipes don’t get much easier than this! Simply throw the chicken wings and corn into the bag and, hey, presto… dinner is done!
- Recipe serves2-4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 2 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 500 g Chicken pieces
- 2 Whole corn on the cob, cut into quarters
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag BBQ flavour
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place chicken wings in a single layer in the roasting bag with the corn on the cob.
- Sprinkle seasoning mix over the chicken wings, hold the bag closed and roll gently to coat the pieces evenly.
- Place roasting bag on a baking tray, add the Worcester sauce and knot the bag loosely to seal.
- Pierce the top of the bag 3 times with a fork for the steam to escape.
- Place baking tray in the centre of the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Ensure that the grill is off at all times.
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with rice and spoon the leftover sauce over your meal.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook