Barbeque Chicken Wings with Corn on the Cob
Easy dinner recipes don’t get much easier than this! Simply throw the chicken wings and corn into the bag and, hey, presto… dinner is done!
- Recipe serves2-4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 30 ml Worcesteshire sauce
- 500 g Chicken pieces
- 2 Whole corn on the cob, cut into quarters
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag BBQ flavour
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place chicken wings, worcestershire sauce and corn into a bag and season with dry KNORR mixture. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into chicken on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring ingredients are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 40-45 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Carefully cut bag open, coat chicken pieces in any remaining juices and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with rice and spoon the leftover sauce over your meal.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook