Barbeque Chicken Wings with Corn on the Cob
Throw the chicken wings and corn into the bag and hey presto…dinner is done!
- Recipe serves2-4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 2 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 500 g Chicken pieces
- 2 Whole corn on the cob, cut into quarters
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag BBQ flavour
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place chicken wings in a single layer in the roasting bag with the corn on the cob.
- Sprinkle seasoning mix over the chicken wings, hold the bag closed and roll gently to coat the pieces evenly.
- Place roasting bag on a baking tray, add the Worcester sauce and knot the bag loosely to seal.
- Pierce the top of the bag 3 times with a fork for the steam to escape.
- Place baking tray in the centre of the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Ensure that the grill is off at all times.
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with rice and spoon the leftover sauce over your meal.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook