Easy Thai Beef Curry
Make cooking Thai style easy with Knorr Thai Green Chicken Curry Cook-in-Sauce - this beef version is zesty, fresh and quick to make!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 30 ml olive oil
- 500 g Beef goulash strips
- 250 ml Coconut milk
- 1 Sachet KNORR Thai Green Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 2 Limes, juice only
- 5 ml White sugar
- 500 g Frozen stir-fry vegetables
- ½ Bunch coriander, chopped
- Heat olive in a wok and fry beef strips on a high heat until well browned.
- Add coconut milk and stir in sachet of KNORR Thai Green Chicken Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce until well combined.
- Stir in the lime juice and white sugar and allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the stir-fry vegetables and allow to simmer until just cooked but still slightly crunchy.
- Remove from heat and stir through the chopped fresh coriander.
- Serve with rice noodles.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook