Easy Chicken Curry with Carrots and Potatoes
Bring the flavours of an authentic chicken curry into your kitchen with KNORR - the family will love it!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 150 g Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 400 ml water
- 2 Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 sachet KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 500 g Chicken Pieces, cubed
- 80 g frozen peas
- In a pot, brown onion in oil, add carrots and cubed chicken breasts and brown for 5 minutes.
- Add the water and potatoes to the pot, stir in the contents of the sachet of KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce and bring to a boil while stirring.
- Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the frozen peas and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with 200g white rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook