Creamy Paprika Chicken
A delicious chicken recipe that calls for minimal ingredients and is quick and easy to prepare.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 250 ml Cream
- 2 Red peppers, sliced in strips
- 15 ml Olive oil
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 500 g Chicken breast, cut into strips
- 10 ml Robertsons Paprika
- Sauté the onions in the olive oil.
- Add the red peppers and simmer until soft.
- Add the chicken strips and lightly brown.
- Stir in the cream, Robertsons Paprika and KNORR Chicken Stock Pot.
- Simmer for further 5 minutes.
- Serve with a green salad.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook