Creamy Chicken in a Bag with Broccoli and Pesto
Looking for tasty chicken recipes? This dish, with baby potatoes and broccoli, is made decadent and scrumptious with pesto and cream!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 400 g chicken fillet, cut into strips
- 350 g Baby potatoes, sliced in half
- 300 g Chopped broccoli
- 60 ml Cream
- 45 ml Basil pesto
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag Spicy Roast Chicken
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place the chicken, baby potatoes, broccoli, cream and pesto into the roasting bag and season with dry Knorr mixture. Close bag at end with blue tie suplied.
- Very gently massage Knorr mixture into the chicken on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring pieces are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open, coat the pieces in any remaining juices and transfer to a serving dish.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook