Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Ricotta and Spinach
If you’re looking for delicious chicken recipes, give this recipe for Italian Herb, Ricotta and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts a try.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 1 Cup Cream
- 1/2 Cup Spinach, chopped
- 5 Tablespoons margarine
- 150 Gram Ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Robertsons Italian Herbs Paste
- 4 Chicken breasts, with skin
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 Small leeks finely sliced
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the margarine in a heavy based pan and fry the leeks for a few minutes until soft.
- Mix the leeks, ricotta, spinach and Robertsons Italian Herbs Paste together in a bowl.
- Gently ease the skin away from the chicken to form a pocket and stuff about 2 tablespoons of the stuffing mixture under the skin of each chicken breast.
- Place in a casserole dish and rub generously with the remaining butter.
- Season well and bake at 180 °C for about 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- In the meantime, bring the cream, lemon zest and juice and KNORR Chicken Stock Pot to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes or until slightly reduced.
- Serve the chicken, drizzled with lemon cream sauce and a medley of baby spring vegetables.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook