Chargrilled Fillet with a Creamy Mixed Peppercorn Sauce
On the hunt for sophisticated fish recipes that are sure to impress? Try this Chargrilled Fillet with a Creamy Mixed Peppercorn Sauce.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- 1 kg Beef fillet
- 15 ml Olive oil
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 250 ml Cream
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 2 Sprigs of thyme
- 125 ml Water
- 10 ml Robertsons Mixed peppercorns
- 15 ml Brown sugar
- 5 ml Robertsons Ground Black Pepper
- Heat olive oil in a sauce pan.
- Add the onion, garlic and thyme and sauté for 2 minutes over low heat.
- Add the KNORR Chicken Stock Pot, Robertsons mixed peppercorns, Robertsons ground black pepper and water and cook for 4 minutes, until the KNORR Chicken Stock Pot is dissolved .
- Add cream and cook until slightly thickened.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar and Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt.
- Cook for a few more minutes, and then set aside.
- Serve over grilled fillet medallions.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook