Foiled-Baked Chicken Fillets with Tomatoes and Feta
This delicious self-saucing chicken dish which is so simple to prepare uses the Mediterranean flavour combination of basil and tomato!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 400 g Chicken fillet strips
- 125 g Cherry tomatoes
- 4 Baby marrows, sliced
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- 1 Round feta cheese, crumbled
- 30 ml Basil pesto
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place chicken, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese and baby marrows on top of a double layer sheet of tin foil.
- Place the KNORR Chicken Stock Pot on top of the ingredients and drizzle with basil pesto.
- Fold the sides of the foil in to close up the parcel and bake in the oven at 200°C for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and open up the foil parcel being careful of the escaping steam, then serve over mashed potato.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook