Festive Roast Vegetables with Dates and Pecan Nuts
Roasted vegetables matched with sweet dates, crunchy pecan nuts and tangy feta cheese make the perfect side dish for your Christmas roast or Sunday lunch!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 600 g Assorted roasting vegetables
- 250 g Baby potatoes
- 50 g Shelled pecan nut halves
- 60 g Pitted dates, roughly chopped
- 7.5 ml Robertsons Cinnamon
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag BBQ Flavour
- 15 ml Olive oil
- Feta cheese
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place roasting vegetables, baby potatoes, pecan nuts, dates and cinnamon together with KNORR dry seasoning mixture into the cooking bag.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into vegetables on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Add the olive oil and close bag at end with blue tie supplied. Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring that the vegetables are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish with any sauce that is in the bag.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese and serve as a side dish with your roast.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook