Easy Pork Chipolata Breakfast Bake
Sunday mornings are the perfect time for Dad to enjoy a tasty breakfast – and this one’s so easy the kids can help prepare it.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 4 tsp Baking powder
- 1 ½ cup Flour
- 1 ½ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 500 g Pork chipolata sausage
- 1 KNORR Creamy Cheese Sauce
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Stork margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Grease a 25 x 30 cm baking pan.
- Cook sausages in a frying pan over medium high heat until evenly browned.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl sift together flour, contents of the KNORR Creamy Cheese Sauce, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add milk and margarine, mix well.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Arrange sausages on top of the batter.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until pancakes are cooked through.
- Cut into 10 pieces and serve hot with butter and syrup.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook