Easy Chicken, Mushroom and Red Pepper Stew
A delicious chicken recipe that uses red peppers and mushrooms, perfect for a simple family dinner!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 15 ml oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 Red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 250 g Button mushrooms, sliced
- 500 g Chicken thighs, skin removed
- 400 ml water
- 1 sachet KNORR Chicken & Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 5 ml Robertsons Italian Herbs
- Heat oil in a pot and gently sauté the onion until soft.
- Add the red pepper and mushrooms and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken thighs and brown well on all sides.
- Add the water and contents of the sachet of KNORR Chicken & Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce, stir well and bring to the boil then reduce heat and allow to simmer for 30 minutes with the lid off, stirring occasionally.
- Add the Italian Herbs, stir well and allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook