Easy Baked Chicken with Yoghurt and Coriander
The yoghurt and coriander combine to make a tangy, exotic flavoured sauce for this simple chicken dish!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 1 sachet KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 ml Plain yoghurt
- 60 ml Fresh coriander, chopped
- 8 Skinless chicken pieces
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix the contents of the sachet of KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce with the yogurt and coriander.
- Arrange chicken pieces in an oven proof casserole dish and pour the sauce over.
- Allow to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cover with tin foil and bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with cous cous and roasted vegetables .
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook