Creamy Tagliatelle Carbonara with Sausages
A twist on the classic carbonara recipe that is sure to guarantee empty plates all round!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time30 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 300 g Chicken / pork sausages, grilled then sliced
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 300 g Tagliatelle pasta, cooked and drained
- 300 ml Milk
- 1 sachet KNORR Bacon Carbonara Flavour Pasta Sauce
- 1 Clove crushed garlic
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 15 ml Olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a large pan and gently fry the diced onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the sliced sausages and fry to colour on both sides.
- Add the milk then stir in the contents of the sachet of KNORR Bacon Carbonara flavour Pasta Sauce.
- Allow to simmer for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce then serve over the cooked tagliatelle pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook