Creamy Sweet Potato and Mushroom Bake
Assorted mushrooms with a kick of garlic and sweet potatoes to soak up the delicious creamy sauce, what's not to like?
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 15 ml Margarine
- 15 ml Oil
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 250 g Button mushrooms, sliced
- 250 g Brown mushrooms, halved
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 Tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 KNORR Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- 250 ml Milk
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat margarine and oil in a pot and gently fry onion and garlic until tender.
- Add button and brown mushrooms and fry until soft.
- Add the sweet potato, chopped tomatoes, KNORR Creamy Mushroom Sauce and milk and stir until well combined.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and allow to simmer for 15 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to an oven-proof casserole dish, top with grated Parmesan and allow to bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the sweet potato is soft and cooked through.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook