Creamy Stroganoff with Chicken Fillet and Leeks
Based on a classic recipe this creamy dish uses chicken instead of beef together with mushrooms and leeks!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 2 Medium sized leeks, sliced
- 250 g Button mushrooms, sliced
- 400 g Chicken fillet, sliced
- 75 ml White wine
- 400 ml low fat milk
- 100 ml Cream
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- 5 ml Dried parsley
- Sauté the leeks in oil in a large pan until soft then add the mushrooms and fry until tender and all the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the sliced chicken fillet and fry until well browned then pour the white wine into the pan and allow to cook until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Add the milk, cream and KNORR Chicken Stock Pot, stir well, bring to the boil then reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until the chicken is tender.
- Stir through the parsley and serve with brown or white rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook