Creamy Mushroom, Walnut and Parmesan Linguini
Looking for a new recipe to add to your meal planner? Here is a quick and easy vegetarian meal with a great, crunchy texture!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 45 ml Walnuts, lightly toasted and chopped
- 1 sachet KNORR Chicken and Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 250 g Linguini pasta, boiled and drained
- 250 ml Cream
- 15 ml Margarine
- 250 g Button mushrooms, sliced
- 250 ml Milk
- 15 ml Olive oil
- 1 Clove crushed garlic
- Parmesan cheese
- 15 ml Robertsons Italian Herbs
- Melt the margarine in a large frying pan with the olive oil and fry the mushrooms until soft.
- Add the garlic and fry for 2 minutes then pour in the cream and milk.
- Stir in the contents of the sachet of KNORR Chicken and Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce and allow to simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally until the sauce has thickened.
- Stir in the Italian herbs and walnuts then toss with the cooked pasta.
- Divide the meal between four pasta bowls then using a vegetable peeler create shavings of Parmesan cheese and use these to garnish each bowl.
- Serve topped with freshly cracked black pepper.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook