Creamy Garlic Sweet Potato Bake
It doesn’t get easier than this –pop all of the ingredients into a roasting bag and, before you know it, your potato bake is ready to serve!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 1 kg Sweet Potatoes, peeled and sliced into thick rounds
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag Garlic and Rosemary
- 120 ml Cream
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place sweet potatoes and cream into the roasting bag and season with dry KNORR mixture.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into potatoes on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly and close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring potatoes are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish with any sauce that is in the bag.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook