Creamy Fish Bake with Pepper and Feta
Simple fish recipes are tough to find. Here’s a tasty way to prepare hake fillets that’s mild enough for the whole family to enjoy!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 5 ml Robertsons Mixed Herbs
- 1 sachet KNORR Black Pepper Sauce
- 150 ml milk
- 150 ml Plain yoghurt
- 450 g Hake fillets, defrosted
- 250 g Button mushrooms, sliced
- ½ Red pepper, finely sliced
- 75 g (1 round) Feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Arrange hake fillets in an oven proof dish.
- In a bowl mix together the yoghurt, milk and KNORR Black Pepper Sauce until well combined.
- Pour the sauce over the hake fillets and layer the mushrooms and red pepper on top.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese and cook in the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown and the sauce has set.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook