Creamy Chicken and Carrot Stew
When it comes to chicken recipes, this delicious chicken stew is sure to feed the entire family, and become a fast, firm favourite.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 100 ml KNORR Creamy Garlic Sauce
- 5 ml ROBERTSONS Dried Parsley
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 900 g Chicken thighs, cut in half
- 5 Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 Onion, cut into quarters
- 100 ml Dry white wine
- 400 ml Water
- 30 ml Cornflour
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- Heat oil in a large pot then add the chicken pieces and allow to brown with the lid on.
- Add the carrots and onion and allow to fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the white wine and allow to simmer so that the wine reduces by half.
- Then add the water and stir in the KNORR Chicken Stock Pot.
- Allow to simmer uncovered for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the parsley and cream then stir well and allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Mix the corn flour with a little water to form a thick paste then add this to the pot and allow to simmer for 2 minutes to thicken.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook