Cottage Pie with a Potato Rosti Topping
Beef recipes have never tasted so good! Here’s a classic cottage pie recipe with a twist – simply add potato rosti to your meal.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time40 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley or chives to garnish
- 4 Medium potatoes, cooked but still firm (allow to cool before grating).
- 1 KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 4 Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 Medium onions, chopped finely
- 750 g Lean beef mince
- 400 ml Water
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 50 ml Stork margarine, melted
- In a pan fry the mince in the oil until the meat has browned
- Add the onions and garlic, allow to cook through.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce and water.
- Allow to cook through for 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer to a suitable ovenproof baking dish.
- Grate the potatoes over the top of the meat and then brush with margarine.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180°C, then grill for a few minutes to brown.
- Garnish with chopped herbs.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook