Coconut Chicken with Asian Vegetables
Delicious and simple - give your chicken an authentic Asian flavour by cooking it with coconut milk, butternut, red pepper and baby corn!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 1 KNORR Garlic & Rosemary Cook-in-Bag
- 500g chicken drumsticks
- 250g butternut, peeled and cubed
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 1 punnet baby corn
- 200ml coconut milk
- No need to preheat the oven and season with the dry KNORR mixture. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Place chicken drumsticks in a single layer in the roasting bag with the butternut, red pepper, baby corn and coconut milk.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into the chicken on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish.
- Place baking tray in the centre of the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes. Ensure that the grill is off at all times
- Bake at 180⁰C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Carefully cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish with any sauce that is in the bag.Serve with rice or cous cous and spoon the leftover sauce over your meal
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook