Classic Spaghetti Bolognaise
After many years, people still enjoy a hearty bowl of spaghetti bolognaise - try this recipe to ensure that it remains a family favourite!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 15 ml Cooking oil
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 1 Clove crushed garlic
- 400 g Beef mince
- 5 ml Robertsons Dried Mixed Herbs
- 410 g Tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 Large tomato, diced
- 1 KNORR Beef Stock Pot
- 300 ml Water
- 15 ml Worcester sauce
- 1 Packet spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Heat oil in a large pan and gently fry the onion for about 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add the garlic and mince and fry until well browned.
- Stir in the mixed herbs, and tomatoes then add the KNORR Beef Stock Pot, water and Worcester sauce.
- Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and allow to simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the bolognaise over the cooked spaghetti in bowls and top with grated cheese if desired.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook