Chicken Fillets, Potato and Butternut Baked in A Bag
Quick and easy and full of flavour - your family will love this delicious combination of chicken, potato and butternut infused with garlic and herbs.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 200 ml Cream
- 350 g baby potatoes
- 350 g butternut, peeled and cubed
- 400 g chicken fillet, cut into strips
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag Garlic and Rosemary
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place chicken, butternut, whole baby potatoes and cream into the cooking bag and season with dry KNORR mixture. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into chicken on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring ingredients are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Carefully cut bag open, coat chicken and potatoes in any remaining juices and transfer to a serving dish.
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish with any sauce that is in the bag.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook