Chicken Fillets with a Rosemary Crumb Topping
If your family enjoys tasty chicken recipes, then they will simply love this effortless dish which has a subtle rosemary aroma and flavour!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 350 ml Milk
- 15 ml Wholegrain mustard
- 1 sachet KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 6 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 2.5 ml Robertsons Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix contents of KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce with milk in a jug then transfer to a small saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and stir until thickened then stir in the wholegrain mustard.
- Arrange skinless chicken fillets in an ovenproof dish and pour the sauce over.
- Top with a good sprinkling of breadcrumbs and rosemary.
- Bake at 180°C for 35-40 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with steamed mixed vegetables.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook