Chicken Fillet, Bacon and Rosemary Stew
This delicious combination of chicken and rosemary, with a hint of smoky bacon, is both tasty and filling.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time25 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 15 ml oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 Clove crushed garlic
- 125 g Streaky bacon, chopped
- 400 g Chicken fillet, sliced into strips
- 3 Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 350 ml water
- 30 ml KNORR Brown Onion Soup
- 60 ml water 5 ml Robertsons Rosemary
- Heat oil in a pot and gently sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the chopped bacon and fry until the bacon is starting to become crispy.
- Add the chicken fillet and brown well on all sides.
- Add the carrots and water, stir well and bring to the boil then reduce heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally.
- Mix the KNORR Brown Onion Soup with the water to form a smooth paste and stir into the stew together with the rosemary and allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or creamy mashed potato.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook