Chicken Casserole with Baby Vegetables
Easy supper recipes have never looked so good! Try this wholesome chicken casserole packed with delicious autumn vegetables.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 400 ml Water
- 100 g Cherry tomatoes
- 100 g Baby corn
- 100 g Baby carrots
- 5 Baby leek stems, cut in half
- 500 g Chicken pieces (thighs and drumsticks)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Onion, cut into wedges
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 3 Baby marrows, cut into thirds
- 6 Baby potatoes, halved
- Heat the oil, and fry the onion and garlic.
- Add the chicken and lightly brown.
- Add the baby leeks and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and simmer until potatoes are soft.
- Mix some flour to a paste and add enough to the pot to make a thicker gravy.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook