Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Apricot and Feta
The combination of spices, sweet apricots and creamy feta makes these chicken breasts a real winner! Give this chicken recipe a try today.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag Spicy Roast Chicken
- 4 Chicken breasts, deboned with skin on
- 50 g Walnuts, chopped
- 80 g Dried apricots, chopped
- 100 g Feta cheese, crumbled
- No need to preheat oven.
- In a bowl mix together chopped walnuts, chopped dried apricots and crumbled feta cheese.
- Using a small knife make an incision in the middle of the chicken breast and create a pocket in the breast in which to place the stuffing.
- Place spoonfuls of the stuffing into the chicken breast and close using toothpicks if necessary.
- Place the stuffed chicken breasts into the roasting bag and season with dry KNORR mixture. Close bag with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into the chicken on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring pieces are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open, coat the chicken breast in any remaining juices and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with cous cous, roast potatoes or rice and spoon the left over sauce over your meal
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook