Chicken and Vegetable Stew
Knorr Stew Granules will turn this simple country stew into a dish packed with flavour - great for serving at a family gathering.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 500 g Chicken pieces
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 30 ml Cooking oil
- 45 ml KNORR Minestrone Soup
- 2 Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 Cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 ½ Cups water
- Heat oil in a pot and fry the onion and green pepper until soft.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry for about 5 minutes until well browned.
- Add the potatoes, frozen mixed vegetables and water to the pot.
- Bring to the boil then turn down the heat and allow simmer for 30 minutes with the lid on.
- Mix the KNORR Minestrone Soup with a little water to form a paste then stir into the stew and allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or pap.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook