Chicken and Vegetable Pasta For Two
Looking for dinner ideas for two? Try this recipe for spicy Chicken and Vegetable Pasta - the perfect balance of flavour and ingredients!
- Recipe serves2
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 15 millilitre Margarine
- 1/2 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Red pepper, finely sliced
- 2 Chicken fillet breasts, cubed
- 1 Red chilli, deseeded
- 2 Baby marrows, sliced at an angle
- 1 KNORR Napoletana Pasta & Sauce
- 400 millilitre cold water
- 125 millilitres Feta cheese, crumbled
- Fry the onion in the margarine until lightly browned.
- Then add the red pepper cubed chicken and red chilli, allow to cook until the chicken is well sealed.
- Add the baby marrow, contents of the sachet of KNORR Napoletana Pasta & Sauce and water.
- Stir well and bring to the boil then reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the crumbled feta cheese and serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook