Chicken and Cauliflower Phyllo Pots
Serve these delicious Chicken and Cauliflower Phyllo Pots as either a starter or a light meal at book club – the ladies will love them!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- ½ Margarine, melted
- 500 ml Cauliflower florets
- 1 Milk
- 125 g Button mushrooms, sliced
- 400 g Chicken fillet strips, cut into cubes
- ½ Onion, chopped
- 15 ml oil
- 200 g Roll phyllo pastry
- 1 KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions until soft.
- Add chicken cubes and fry until well browned on all sides then add the mushrooms and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the sachet of KNORR Fresh Ideas Chicken a'la King Cook-in-Sauce together with the milk and cauliflower.
- Stir well and allow to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Spoon into individual ramekins.
- Brush half a sheet of phyllo pastry with melted margarine, scrunch up and place on top of each ramekin.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook