Cheesy Leek and Spinach Bake
The simple combination of the cheese sauce and the classic onion flavour really adds something special to this unique vegetarian recipe!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 4 Leeks, cleaned and roughly chopped
- 200 g Baby spinach, washed
- 850 ml Water
- 1 KNORR Vegetable Stock Pot
- 1 sachet KNORR Creamy Cheese Sauce
- 30 ml Fresh chives, finely chopped
- Robertsons Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place water into a small pot together with the KNORR Vegetable Stock Pot and bring to the boil.
- When boiling put the roughly sliced leeks into the pot and blanch until tender.
- Remove the leeks with a slotted spoon and place into a bowl then blanch the baby spinach in the same liquid and remove when soft (not longer than 1 minute).
- Mix the blanched leeks and baby spinach together then transfer to an oven proof casserole dish.
- Make up the sachet of KNORR Creamy Cheese Sauce as per on pack instructions, then pour the prepared sauce over the leeks and spinach.
- Top with chopped chives and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with grilled fish or chicken.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook