Cheddar, Mushroom and Black Pepper Pies
These comforting vegetarian pies will make a substantial main meal when served with some creamy mashed potato or a fresh green salad!
- Recipe serves3-5
- Preparation time25 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 1 Roll puff pastry
- 15 ml Cooking oil
- 250 g Button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Clove crushed garlic
- 2 Carrots, peeled and grated
- 4 Baby marrows, grated
- 1 sachet KNORR Black Pepper Sauce
- 150 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat cooking oil in a pot and fry the mushrooms and garlic until soft.
- Add the grated carrots and baby marrows and allow to cook until soft, stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime make up the sachet of KNORR Black Pepper Sauce as per on pack instructions.
- Add the made up sauce to the pot and stir in the grated cheddar cheese.
- Divide the mixture between four oven proof ramekins.
- Unroll the pastry and cut out four 7.5 cm circles and top the ramekins with the pastry circles making sure the pastry stretches over the edge of the ramekins.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and flaky.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook