Beef, Carrot and Lentil Crumble
This easy recipe for Beef, Carrot and Lentil Crumble is quick to make and is ideal for a large, hungry family!
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 85 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 300 ml Water
- 1 KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 1 Tin lentils, drained
- 2 Carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 350 g Lean beef mince
- 15 ml Sunflower oil
- 35 g Rolled oats
- 65 g Breadcrumbs
- 40 g Stork margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Heat oil in a heavy based pan and fry the onion and carrots together until soft.
- Add the beef mince and brown well then add the drained lentils together with the contents of the sachet of KNORR Savoury Mince Cook-in-Sauce and the water.
- Stir well then allow to simmer for 10 - 15 minutes stirring occasionally until the mince is cooked.
- Transfer to an oven proof casserole dish.
- To make the crumble simply mix the melted margarine with all the remaining ingredients and spread evenly over the mince mixture.
- Place into a preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the topping is golden brown. Serve with broccoli and green beans.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook