Beef and lentil soup
This Beef and Lentil soup is both filling and nutritious! It is the perfect dish to enjoy with your loved ones.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time25 minutes
- Cooking time65 minutes
- 250 g Beef chuck, cut into small cubes
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 10 ml Robertsons Paprika
- 1 Large carrot, peeled and chopped into 1cm cubes
- 1 Large potato, peeled and chopped into 1cm cubes
- 1 Stick celery, chopped into 1cm cubes
- 1 KNORR Beef Stock Pot
- 1.25 litres Water
- 250 ml Lentils, cooked and drained
- Heat oil in a pot and fry the chopped beef until well browned then remove from the pot and set aside.
- Add onions to the pot and fry until tender then add the Robertsons Paprika and fry for 1 minute to release the flavour and aroma.
- Return the beef to the pot with the carrots, potato, celery and KNORR Beef Stock Pot, stir well and allow to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the water and lentils and bring to the boil then reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 45 minutes partially covered.
- Serve with fresh crusty bread rolls.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook