BBQ Beer Chicken in a Bag
Do you want to try out more adventurous chicken recipes? This BBQ beer chicken is deliciously different, full of flavour and easy to make!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- 170 ml Beer
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag BBQ Flavour
- 500 g Chicken drumsticks
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 200 g Broccoli florets
- 15 ml Peach chutney
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place chicken drumsticks in the roasting bag with the onion, red pepper, broccoli and peach chutney and add beer and season with dry KNORR mixture. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into chicken on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring ingredients are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Carefully cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with rice or mashed potato and spoon the leftover sauce over your meal.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook