Baked Bean Bolognaise
Delicious and budget friendly, this recipe for a Baked Bean Bolognaise is ideal for busy families that need quick and easy dinner ideas.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 15 ml Sunflower oil
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 250 g Lean beef mince
- 1 sachet KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 ml Water
- 1 Tin baked beans
- 5 ml Robertsons Italian Herbs
- 300 g Macaroni, cooked and drained
- Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion until soft.
- Add the beef mince and fry until well browned.
- Stir in the KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents together with the water and baked beans and Robertsons Italian Herbs.
- Allow to simmer uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally then toss with cooked macaroni and transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Top with desired amount of grated cheddar cheese and place in a preheated oven at 180°C for 10 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook