Bacon Griller Mac and Cheese
An easy to follow recipe that will have the family begging for a seconds, this Bacon Griller Mac and Cheese is perfect for everyone.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 2 Sachets KNORR Macaroni and Cheese Pasta and Sauce
- 15 ml Margarine
- 250 g Bacon griller sausages, sliced (or any smoked sausage)
- 1 Red onion, finely diced
- 250 g Button mushrooms, sliced
- 45 ml Sweet chilli flavour cream cheese
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 45 ml Breadcrumbs
- Prepare and cook the macaroni as per the on-pack instructions.
- Melt the margarine in a frying pan and fry the sausages, onion and mushrooms until tender.
- Combine the sausage mixture with the cooked macaroni then stir in the cream cheese.
- Season to taste then transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Combine the breadcrumbs with the grated cheddar cheese and sprinkle over the macaroni.
- Place under a preheated grill until golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and cherry tomatoes.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook